UNDERSTANDING GRADING POLICIES
The Policy understanding from the SSFA, is that all children are to be graded.
EEFC POLICY ON GRADING IS,
- To ensure that all children are graded to match the ability (as close as) of other players within that team, at any age or level.
- Games do not become on sided.
- All children should receive equal amount of touches when playing with like levels of grading ability.
- Children will enjoy games more when similar games are played together.
- Shining Stars will not dominate games ensuring kids do not lose interest in the sport.
- Games are for fun and there’s no fun if your child isn’t touching the ball.
- Grading allows for talent to expand.