Coaches + Managers
Download the full versions of the competition rules:
- ensure all Match Cards are ticked and signed after the game
- include all shirt numbers (where applicable)
- include borrowed players, separate section at the bottom.
- Players not playing need to be crossed off whether suspension or injury, where a suspended players name is not crossed off it’s deemed as though they played and will result in loss of competition points.
- U12’s and above ensure to include Ground Control.
As from Round 2 the club incurs fines for incorrect completion, the fine is per infringement.
Please unsure that you are familiar with the rules regarding which teams you are allowed to borrow from.
- U6’s to U11’s able to be borrowed to any grade across the grade.
- All U11’s require and ID Card to play, U9’s able to be borrowed to U11’s but need to have an Id Card.
- Competition players (U12 and above) are allowed to be borrowed 3 times.
- U12’s and up
Players are allowed to be borrowed up 3 times
A Grade only to A Grade
Can only be borrowed up grades not down (C’s to B’s not B’s to C’s) Can be borrowed up to 3 times in any 1 team, 4th time will lose the game on forfeit unless regraded to the team.
If playing up in Age Group can be borrowed down 1 grade (eg 13B’s to 14C’s) Can only play up 2 age groups (eg 12’s to 14’s).
To play 18’s must be turning 16 this year.
Borrowing between teams in the same grade is allowed, minimum of 2 on each occasion. Unable to be regraded into the team
If borrowing rules are exceeded you will lose your competition points. If in any doubt please contact Col Berry or Greg Brosens for clarification.
- Refer to Facebook and the website, this will be updated ASAP. This includes training and game days.
- If game changes occur on the day, we will try and contact (phone) the Manager to advise changes. Please be patient as we may have many games. Order of preference is to the earlier games.
- We will not contact (phone) for game cancellations, these will be on the website and Facebook as soon as known.
- It is expected that everyone does it, many hands make light work.
- Saturday morning will be the busiest.
- Ensure we have enough Ground Control, 1 per field.
- Duty Roster will be posted as soon as possible, aiming before the prior weekend.
- Managers must wear the yellow vest supplied to identify them to Referees and Ground Control. These must be worn or the club will be fined. If the manager is unable to attend the game, a substitute must then wear the vest.
- It’s compulsory that all competition teams (U12 and above), supply a ground control person. There is a Ground Control vest within the kit bags, these must be worn during the games. It’s also important the name of the person with the ground control responsibility is included on the Match Card. The person is not to be someone on the bench but a spectator.
- Our allocated oval is Anzac, please ensure that we only use these fields for any training. Under no circumstance are we to use the League field.
- Under NO circumstance are the grounds to be used during the week for training while they are closed.
- Space will be limited again this season due to team numbers. Be courteous to other teams and don’t use all the field (or half).
- Stay out of goal mouths and off the lines.
- Simple rule is can’t play without an Id Card. If there’s no Id Card then not eligible and there will be a reason.
- If ID Cards are missing, you can still play, need to sign the Match Sheet in front of the opposing Manager. Also need to submit a reason on Match Sheet and forward to the Secretary.
- If you have any potential registrations get them to call Scott Vitelli (0411 818 806).
- Registration close 31st May, don’t leave until last minute get them in a few days earlier.
Working With Children
- All Coaches and Managers involved with kids up to and including U18’s are required to complete a Working With Children Check (WWC).
- These are required to be completed, please log into the website and complete the details, ensure you select volunteer to avoid any payment. Please refer to the website http://www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/working-with-children/working-with-children-check to register.
Coaches and Managers Registration
- Once again it is requested that all Coaches and Managers register as per any player.
- Increased player and team numbers, means overflow grounds. These could be Heathcote, could also be Dobell or Preston. Hosting club may require assistance to set up or pack up.
- The club will try and share overflow teams around. However, the association generally completes the draw so some teams may get more than others.
- If playing at Kareela, Harrie Denning or Seymour Shaw additional Ground control are required.
- Generally held throughout the year for U6’s to U11’s.
- Information provided as received.
- These will be handed out once they are available.
- Looking at a number of suppliers targeting various age groups.
- Once again we will be look to have Man of the Match Trophies.
The Manager of the team is required to ensure that all equipment issued to the team is returned at the end of the season in an acceptable state. This includes the team bag, balls, shirts, markers and bibs.
If you require any additional or replacement equipment during the season, or have an questions regarding property, please contact Property Officer Deb Dumbrell on 0411 325 873.
If you are going to be short and are required to borrow players from another side, you need to ensure that you retain those shirts from the players who are unavailable. This is to enable those borrowed players to use shirts that are numbered correctly. Please ensure that playing shirts are only worn at the game. Shirts are to be collected after each game and ongoing inspections of the shirts’ condition should be noted. Any damaged shirts are the responsibility of the player/team and will need to be paid for at a cost of $35 per shirt for it’s replacement.
- Complete Accident Claim form and leave with Match Sheets or Ground Control. Ask Ground Control for a form if required.
- Care on Concussion, if knocked out, or head injury not allowed back on the field.
- De-fibrillatory on hand as needed.
- Ensure the Id Card is given to the referee after the game. If not the club incurs a fine.
- Ensure you advise the President Dave Hensen & Greg Brosens.
- There is no tolerance for arguing with the ref, foul language etc.
It is the discretion of the referee to allow interchange.