NSW Government Active Kids Voucher Program
As you may (or perhaps may not) be aware for 2018 and on the NSW Government has introduced a new program where any school age child is eligible to receive a discount of $100 on any registration fee to a sport or activity.
To be eligible to qualify the child must be attending school. You are only able to claim the $100 discount (rebate) once in a calendar year. ie if you play Football in the winter and Cricket in the Summer you can only claim it once not through both sports.
To claim you are required to apply for a voucher code via Service NSW Website. You will then be required to use this voucher when registering in MyFootballClub (MFC).
Due to system limitations initially, you will be unable to apply for a voucher code through Service NSW until after 31st January. Therefore MyFootballClub will not be completely set up to enter the Voucher Code to automatically reduce the cost on invoice for payment before 31st January. To simplify the process and if you wish to claim the refund through Engadine Eagles the club would prefer all Junior players to register after 31 January
. If you will not be intending to claim the refund through Engadine Eagles then please register as per normal, this can be completed once the system is open form the 5th January. If you wish to claim the refund then the club does encourage you to apply for the voucher code from Service NSW after 31st January and then register as per normal through MyFootballClub.
- Eligible players wanting to use their discount in Football, should select the -$100 Deferred Payment Add-On to reduce their registration cost.
- Apply for Voucher Code via Service NSW Website after January 31.
- Advise the club of the voucher code (Col Berry email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 0403 163 228)
- At this point the club will then accept the registration.
Click here for more details on the online registration system process Active Kids Pre Launch Process
- Apply for a voucher code via Service NSW Website
- Register via MyFootballClub
- At the invoice screen enter the Voucher Code
- The system will automatically check the validity of the Voucher Code and where approved the invoice will automatically update to be less $100.
Online (Pre 31 January)
To claim the discount you will need to select the $100 discount through the Add On process. This will reduce the payment. In order to become fully registered the club will need to record the Voucher Id.
Online (Post January 31)
To claim the discount you will need to have applied for the Voucher Id and input the Voucher Id. This will automatically reduce the registration fee. You will then be able to make payment as per normal at the discounted rate.
Manual (At the Clubhouse)
To ensure the discount is applied, please ensure you print off the invoice and bring it along to one of the registration days. This season we will be unable to apply the discount unless you bring along the invoice. This will ultimately save a lot of time for all involved, both the club and yourselves.
There is no impact to any players not at school and the club encourages all senior players to register during January as per normal.